Nitin Gaur con Hands-On Blockchain with Hyperledger: Building decentralized applications with Hyperledger Fabric and Composer (English Edition)
Leverage the power of Hyperledger Fabric to develop Blockchain-based distributed ledgers with ease
- Write your own chaincode/smart contracts using Golang on hyperledger network
- Build and deploy decentralized applications (DApps)
- Dive into real world blockchain challenges such as integration and scalability
Blockchain and Hyperledger technologies are hot topics today. Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer are open source projects that help organizations create private, permissioned blockchain networks. These find application in finance, banking, supply chain, and IoT among several other sectors. This book will be an easy reference to explore and build blockchain networks using Hyperledger technologies.
The book starts by outlining the evolution of blockchain, including an overview of relevant blockchain technologies. You will learn how to configure Hyperledger Fabric and become familiar with its architectural components. Using these components, you will learn to build private blockchain networks, along with the applications that connect to them. Starting from principles first, you’ll learn to design and launch a network, implement smart contracts in chaincode and much more.
By the end of this book, you will be able to build and deploy your own decentralized applications, handling the key pain points encountered in the blockchain life cycle.
What you will learn
- Discover why blockchain is a game changer in the technology landscape
- Set up blockchain networks using basic Hyperledger Fabric deployment
- Understand the considerations for creating decentralized applications
- Learn to integrate business networks with existing systems
- Write Smart Contracts quickly with Hyperledger Composer
- Design transaction model and chaincode with Golang
- Deploy Composer REST Gateway to access the Composer transactions
- Maintain, monitor, and govern your blockchain solutions
Who this book is for
The book benefits business leaders as it provides a comprehensive view on blockchain business models, governance structure, and business design considerations of blockchain solutions. Technology leaders stand to gain a lot from the detailed discussion around the technology landscape, technology design, and architecture considerations in the book. With model-driven application development, this guide will speed up understanding and concept development for blockchain application developers. The simple and well organized content will put novices at ease with blockchain concepts and constructs.
Table of Contents
- Blockchain - Enterprise and Industry Perspective
- Hyperledger Fabric Explored
- Setting The Stage With A Business Scenario
- Designing a Data and Transaction Model with Golang
- Exposing Network Assets and Transactions
- Business Networks
- A Business Network Example
- Agility In A Blockchain Network
- Life In A Blockchain Network
- Governance, Necessary Evil of Regulated Industries
- Hyperledger Fabric Security
- The Future of Blockchain and the Challenges Ahead